Portraits and Headshots
PortraitsFamily and group portrait sessions around the Kelowna region with up to six people. We pick the locations together and will spend up to two hours having fun and making great photographs. Starting at $200.00
What you get:
- A selection of web-ready images from the shoot with basic corrections and adjustments.
- Access to a password protected web site with proofing tools, pre-loaded with all these images.
- Web site will be available to friends and family around the world for at least 12 months from date of photo shoot.
- Ability to download medium resolution images directly from website.
- Professional-quality prints can also be ordered from the website and sent anywhere in the world.
- Images are normally ready a couple of days after the shoot.
Photographic essays are a powerful way to tell stories about individuals, organizations, events, causes, or some aspect of the world we live in. A handful of compelling images that document a moment in time can say more about a subject than paragraphs of text, and will likely be more engaging for your audience. This aspect of photography is my passion and I love to combine still images with time-lapse photography and short video clips to build a complete story. I can create images for your website, book or magazine that will tell your story in a persuasive and captivating way. Please review my portfolio page for more examples of my work, and contact me to discuss your project. Find out more
“The universe is made of stories, not of atoms.” Muriel Rukeyser
“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” William Butler Yeats
We have been the official photographer for the Okanagan Shuswap Centry Ride, since 2009, and have covered numerous other cycling and sporting events in the Okanagan. We have also covered conferences, board meetings, festivals, and organized activities for use in annual reports, social media, and general promotion. We would love to cover your next event. Find out more
Life and Landscape has a variety of stock images that cover landscapes of British Columbia and parts of Alberta, international travel, and plants and insects. Our images are hosted with Photoshelter which provides us with a secure eCommerce solution. From our Photoshelter site you can purchase prints and digital images for personal use, publication in books and magazines, or on your website.View our stock images